Yay, I spent today productively. :) Woke up at 8, did AP chem for about 2 hours, went to the gym (who knew it would be crowded with
taitais at that time of day?!), tanned and came back for a nap. Now I'm trying to continue with my chem. The novelty wears of real quick though, haha! XD
Other than that, nothing much has happened between Saturday and now, I guess my life's a little boring at the moment because everyone's busy preparing for the APs. Hopefully when it's over, the fun stuff with start rolling in!
I mean, there's the Italy trip, which pretty much promises to be good, what with Ms Ching in charge and all. Plus, no one ever went to Europe and said it was boring so far! Then, there's haning with Mira, Kris and Cheryl doing... stuff. ;) It's confidential - shh... Suffice to say, our graduation will definitely be a memorable one if this works out well! Also, there's just plain catching up with friends over the holidays - Xavier, Georgina, Valerie, maybe even more, *shrugs*.
There's only ONE drawback. The fucking exams are after the holidays which means I have to worry about worrying about studying. Pfft...
7:53 PM